What is the 2020 Land Rover Defender Price?
The 2020 Land Rover Defender price will make this model an instant hit with Edgewater-area drivers! That much is already certain. After all, who wouldn’t want to bring home a classically-styled Land Rover SUV for just $49,900 MSRP? Although the Land Rover Defender SUV’s 2020 release date is still a few months off, we just can’t wait to highlight the features and capabilities that make it such an incredible value.
Pricing for the Land Rover Defender: What We Know So Far
The Land Rover Defender SUV’s 2020 price structure will be divided in two. Your first choice will be between the four-door Land Rover 110 and the two-door Land Rover Defender 90, and today, we only have complete information for the first option:
- 2020 Land Rover Defender 110
- Land Rover Defender 110 – Starting at $49,900 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 S – Starting at $53,350 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 SE – Starting at $62,250 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 HSE – Starting at $68,350 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 X – Starting at $80,900 MSRP
- Land Rover Defender 110 First Edition – Starting at $68,650 MSRP
You can expect the Land Rover Defender 110, including the limited First Edition model, to arrive sometime in the Spring of 2020. The Land Rover Defender 90 First Edition will be priced at $66,125 MSRP, and it will arrive in Severna Park and Crofton by this summer! The rest of the Land Rover Defender 90 lineup is expected in Fall of the same year.
What Comes Standard for the Land Rover Defender 2020 Price Tag?
With the Land Rover Defender 110 release date arriving so soon, we’d bet that you’re eager to take a closer look inside! Land Rover Annapolis has you covered:
2020 Land Rover Defender 110 Standard Features:
- 296-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged I4
- 10” Pivi Pro® Infotainment System
- Terrain Response® and Wade Sensing®
- Fabric 8-way semi-powered front seats
- Leather Steering Wheel and Gear Shift
- Connected Navigation Pro
- Full-time four-wheel drive
- Two-speed transfer case
- Electronic Air Suspension with Adaptive Dynamics
- 18-inch Gloss White Steel Wheels
- 3D Surround Camera with a 360⁰ Parking Aid
Looking for even more to love? We already know what will be included with each of the available upgrades:
- Land Rover Defender 110 S
- LED headlights
- Grained leather / Robust Woven Textile seat facings
- 10″ Pivi Pro®
- Interactive Driver Display
- 19-inch wheels
- Land Rover Defender 110 SE
- 395-hp turbocharged mild-hybrid I6
- 400W Meridian™ Sound System
- Clear Exit and Rear Traffic monitors
- ClearSight interior rear-view mirror
- Memory front seats
- Fog lights
- 20-inch wheels
- Land Rover Defender 110 HSE
- Sliding panoramic roof
- Extended leather trims and finishes
- Windsor leather upholstery
- 14-way heated and cooled front seats
- Adaptive cruise control
- Land Rover Defender 110 X
- Black contrast roof
- Chrome exterior accents
- Head-up display
- 700W Meridian™ Surround Sound System
- Terrain Response® 2
- All-Terrain Progress Control
When you decide to pay the Land Rover Defender SUV’s 2020 cost, you can be sure that you’ll get so much in return! And of course, First Edition models are sure to offer unique styling and features for your adventures near Upper Marlboro.
Visit Land Rover Annapolis When the New Land Rover Defender Arrives!
We’ll be able to reveal even more about this model as the spring, summer, and fall Land Rover Defender release dates draw closer! In the meantime, keep an eye on our new vehicle inventory and our Land Rover lease offers. When you drive with us, it’s easy to find exciting ways to save on the 2020 Land Rover Defender price.