What is the 2020 Range Rover Evoque Towing Capacity?
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at 3,968 pounds, so you’ll have more than enough power to plan the adventures you’ve always dreamed of. Take a closer look at the Range Rover Evoque engines and learn about the equipment you’ll need to take advantage of its impressive capacities. Then, experience it in person with Land Rover Annapolis.
How Much Can A Range Rover Evoque Tow?
How much can a Range Rover Evoque tow in each configuration? If you’ve explored the range of available trim levels, you’ll already know that the differences are minute. The 3,968-pound maximum is applicable for all Range Rover Evoque models, irrespective of the engine you select.
Here are the other Evoque utility specs that you should be aware of:
- Maximum Combined Vehicle and Trailer Weight – 9,325 pounds
- Roof Carrying Capacity (with Roof Rails) – 165 pounds
- Ground Clearance – 8.35 inches
There are two available Range Rover Evoque engines. In addition to offering different amounts of horsepower and torque, each possesses a different curb weight.
Since going over your maximum combined vehicle and trailer weight can cause serious problems, you should be aware of your model’s specs before you try to push the limit:
- 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine
- 246 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 3,935 pounds
- 2.0-Liter 4-Cylinder Turbocharged Engine with Mild Hybrid Powertrain
- 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Curb weight of 4,075 pounds
Remember to factor in the weight of passengers and cargo when making your calculations! While the more powerful engine isn’t required for towing, the added torque and horsepower will make it easier to get up to speed.
If you think you might be in need of more power, you’ll want to check out the 2020 Range Rover Sport towing capacity too.
Performance and Capability Features
Land Rover has equipped every 2020 Range Rover Evoque with a variety of high-tech performance and safety features. These inclusions are designed to ensure superior control, with or without a trailer:
- Active Driveline Dynamics helps correct for oversteer or understeer while you’re going around a curve or making a tight turn.
- With standard AWD, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Torque Vectoring. Your Range Rover Evoque automatically directs torque to the wheels with the best grip.
- ClearSight Ground View uses mounted cameras to display a view of the road beneath your vehicle, making it easy to choose the right path forward.
- Every Evoque has been designed with a Sports Command Driving Position. With an excellent view of the road ahead, you’ll always drive with confidence.
Test Out Your Own Range Rover Evoque Today!
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity makes it the perfect vehicle for any Crofton or Severna Park adventurer. Although it’s moderately sized and stylish, it offers all the power you’ll need to break free from the beaten path.
More About Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Features
The 2020 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity comes in at 3,968 pounds, so you’ll have more than enough power to plan the adventures you’ve always dreamed of. Take a closer look at the Range Rover Evoque engines and learn about the equipment you’ll need to take advantage of its impressive capacities. Then, experience it in…
How much can a Range Rover Sport tow? While the exact number will depend on the power source and drivetrain that you select for your Edgewater drives, you’ll enjoy an impressive maximum capacity no matter which setup you choose. With all the right equipment, your Range Rover Sport towing capacity will top out at 7,716…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery is a highly capable vehicle boasting spacious dimensions, high-end technology, and premium design features across its cabin. We’d love you to explore the Land Rover Discovery interior with us, so read on for everything you need to know. Learn More View Inventory Land Rover Discovery Capacity Having an available 3rd…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery has a towing capacity of up to 8,201 pounds. Combine this towing capability with the option to have two rows or three rows of seating, as well as a maximum cargo capacity of 88.3 cubic feet, and enjoy the ultimate adaptability of this luxury SUV. Learn more about Land Rover Discovery…
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque interior offers Edgewater drivers plenty of convenience, comfort, and technology. Take a closer look inside the Range Rover Evoque at Land Rover Annapolis, then compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar or Range Rover Sport to learn more about the Range Rover lineup. Learn More View Inventory Comfort The Range…