2022 Land Rover Defender Interior
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior is one that stands apart from its competition and exceeds the expectations of Crofton drivers. The Land Rover Defender interior is equipped with Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, and so much more, and we’re sure you’ll appreciate its interior dimensions, too! Take a closer look below before you get behind the wheel.
Features in the Land Rover Defender Interior
The Land Rover Defender interior is filled with impeccable standard features, and the appeal only grows as you move up to higher trim levels. Below are a few features that you will find in the Land Rover Defender interior:
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote™ compatibility
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
- Cross-Car Beam in Light Grey Powder Coat Brushed Finish
- Heated Front Seats
- HD Radio® & SiriusXM®
When you upgrade your new Defender, your whole 2022 Land Rover Defender interior upgrades too. Which means you gain access to more features and amenities including:
- Interactive Driver Display
- Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers & subwoofer
- Click-and-Go Integrated Base Unit
- Front seat memory function
- Ebony Morzine Headlining
- Heated Steering Wheel
We know all Severna Park drivers are different and require unique features. The Land Rover Defender interior offers several packages that provide a variety of different features that might fit your personality best. Some of the available packages to choose from are:Premium Interior Protect/Storage Pack, the Cold Climate Pack, and the Comfort and Convenience Pack.
With so much to offer, it’s no surprise that locals prefer the Defender to the Ford Bronco.
How many People Can Fit in the Land Rover Defender?
The Land Rover Defender interior is highly spacious. It can fit cargo and your Edgewater passengers comfortably. Depending on the configuration, here are some of the specs you can expect:
- The Land Rover Defender 110 seats up to seven passengers when you add the third-row bench seat for more seat space.
- The Defender 110 and the Defender 90 can also be equipped with the first row jump seat to increase the total seating capacity to six.
- In the standard levels, the Land Rover Defender 110 and the Land Rover Defender 90 seat five.
Experience the Land Rover Defender Interior at Land Rover Annapolis!
Contact us to further explore the Land Rover Defender interior in person! Be sure to compare the 2022 Land Rover Defender 90 vs. 2022 Land Rover Defender 110 today!
More from Land Rover Annapolis
You know that our SUVs are spacious, luxurious, and capable of traversing any terrain, but how many seats does a Range Rover have? Rest assured, the Range Rover family has options that will satisfy every need. Every Range Rover SUV offers standard seating for five, but models like the Range Rover and the Range…
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior is one that stands apart from its competition and exceeds the expectations of Crofton drivers. The Land Rover Defender interior is equipped with Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, and so much more, and we’re sure you’ll appreciate its interior dimensions, too! Take a closer look below before you get…
The 2022 Range Rover Sport towing capacity reaches as high as 7,716 pounds, and almost every trim can reach the upper limit. Although your available power and your maximum vehicle/trailer combination weight will vary from model to model, you can be confident in any new Range Rover Sport that you select. View Inventory Contact Us…