What is Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control?
Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control is part of the driver-assistance technology available in new Land Rover models. This feature enhances the standard Cruise Control & Speed Limiter that allows drivers to set a maximum speed to avoid going over the speed limit and much more. Learn more about this exciting feature and how it can help you with your Crofton road trips by contacting Land Rover Annapolis today.
How Does Adaptive Cruise Control Work?
Once Adaptive Cruise Control is turned on, your model’s speed will reduce automatically if you’re approaching another vehicle, keeping you at a safe distance from the other vehicle. This system uses sensors to detect obstacles in your vehicle’s path and when those obstacles are out of the way, your vehicle’s speed will automatically speed back up to the speed you originally set.
Can Adaptive Cruise Control Be Deactivated?
It can! This is automatic in certain cases. While it will retain the memory of your specific settings, this feature will turn off while driving for the following reasons:
- The CAN button is pressed
- Hill Descent Control (HDC) is selected
- You press the brakes
- All Terrain Progress Control (ATPC) is selected
- The Electric Park Brake (EPB) is applied
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) or Electric Traction Control (ETC) is on
- Or when the pre-set speed limit has been reached
What Models Have Adaptive Cruise Control?
- 2019 Range Rover – Available with the Drive Pro Package
- 2019 Range Rover Sport – Available with the Drive Pro Package
- 2019 Range Rover Velar – Available on higher trims as an add-on
- 2019 Range Rover Evoque – Available with the Driver Assistance Plus Package
- 2019 Discovery – Available with the Drive Package
- 2019 Discovery Sport – Available on higher trims as an individual add-on
Learn More with Land Rover Annapolis
There’s so much more to a Land Rover you’ll want to explore. Come to Land Rover Annapolis for a test drive in one of our new Land Rover models and test out the innovative technology for yourself on one of the best places to go off-roading near Maryland. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or to ask about our new vehicle specials.
More from Land Rover Annapolis
Curious as to what are the best restaurants in Arnold, MD? We don’t blame you – after off-roading in the Maryland area, you’ve likely worked up an appetite! Discover them all with Land Rover Annapolis! About Land Rover Annapolis Contact Us O’loughlin’s Restaurant Arnold, MD Since 1986, O’loughlin’s Restaurant in Arnold, MD has served up a wide selection of…
Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control is part of the driver-assistance technology available in new Land Rover models. This feature enhances the standard Cruise Control & Speed Limiter that allows drivers to set a maximum speed to avoid going over the speed limit and much more. Learn more about this exciting feature and how it can…
For Crofton drivers that are looking for a little more hauling power without compromising on luxury, the 2019 Range Rover Velar is fully capable and equally luxurious. Consider this model for its towing capacity of up to 5,512 pounds as well as upgraded technology to keep any driver connected, entertained, and safe. Learn more about…