2018 Land Rover Range Rover
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover vs 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Luxury SUVs like the Land Rover lineup make a lot of sense for Annapolis drivers, and the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover and 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
are two impressive vehicles that are great choices. Both models provide incredible performance
features as well as the most innovative technology, ensuring you get the perks that you want for a thrilling ride. If you’re looking for the larger model, the Land Rover Range Rover Sport would be your best bet, as this vehicle comes with the option of seating up to seven passengers while the Range Rover
tops out at five. Learn more about these impressive vehicles below.
The Differences and Similarities
Annapolis drivers will love each one of these models for different reasons but making your final decision will depend on which one gives you most of the features you love.
- Range Rover: Choose from a 3.0L Td6 diesel engine with 254 hp, a 3.0L supercharged V6 gas with either 340 hp or 380 hp, or a 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with 575 hp
- Range Rover Sport: This model offers the same engine options as the standard Range Rover
- Range Rover: Rear seat entertainment system, Jaguar InControl®, steering wheel mounted controls, and more
- Range Rover Sport: Comes with the same technology features as the standard Range Rover
- Range Rover: 7,716 pounds
- Range Rover Sport: 7,716 pounds
- Cargo Capacity
- Range Rover: 31.8 cubic feet
- Range Rover Sport: 56.8 cubic feet
Pick Yours at Land Rover Annapolis
Annapolis drivers prefer the Land Rover models because they provide excitement, and the Land Rover Range Rover and Land Rover Range Rover Sport are two of the best choices, bringing more features than competitors like the Audi Q7 and Lexus. Land Rover Annapolis has a wonderful selection of each model!