2018 Land Rover Discovery Interior
Don’t let the 2018 Land Rover Discovery model’s off-road prowess fool you. Take a peek at the 2018 Land Rover Discovery interior, and Edgewater drivers will find a plethora of technology, various luxurious amenities, and ample space for passengers and cargo alike.
2018 Land Rover Discovery Interior Features
Technology and refinement abound within the 2018 Land Rover Discovery cabin.
- Technology: The exclusive Land Rover InControl Touch Pro infotainment system features a 10-inch touchscreen, navigation, a 4G Wi-Fit hotspot, and more tech features. There are also several advanced safety systems, like a drowsy driver warning system.
- Comfort: Ride through Crofton in utter comfort thanks to available four-zone climate control, massaging front seats, a heated steering wheel, and much more.
- Style: Configurable ambient interior lighting, leather upholstery, a panoramic sunroof, and more contribute to the sheer class the 2018 Land Rover Discovery interior embodies.
- Convenience: Take advantage of power adjustable memory seats, charging stations throughout, and a cooler box right in the front center console for snacks and drinks.
2018 Land Rover Discovery Dimensions
The 2018 Land Rover Discovery offers plenty of room for both passengers and cargo, even with seven people occupying the vehicle.
- Legroom: Second-row passengers will enjoy 37.6 inches of legroom, and third-row occupants will still have 34.1 inches.
- Cargo capacity: Without the third row, you’ll have 43.5 cubic feet to work with for storage, and a maximum of 88.3 cubic feet behind the first row.
Learn More About the 2018 Land Rover Discovery at Land Rover Annapolis
Find out how the Land Rover brand trumps the competition, and also how the 2018 Land Rover Discovery compares to other Land Rover models, when you visit Land Rover Annapolis!