2017 Range Rover Sport vs. 2018 Range Rover Sport
2017 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
2018 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Are you trying to decide between the 2017 Range Rover Sport and the 2018 Range Rover Sport? Rumson drivers trying to make a choice between the two should note that both:
- Provide four years or 50,000 miles of basic and powertrain warranty coverage and roadside assistance
- Run on the same introductory 3.0L V6 that makes 340 hp and 332 lb-ft of torque
- Offer interior luxuries like leather upholstery, heated and cooled seats, navigation, keyless start, and more
- Tow up to 7,716 pounds
There are a couple of differences between the 2017 and 2018 versions of the Range Rover Sport, including:
- The 2017 model provides 27.7 cubic feet as standard for cargo, and the 2018 model provides 24.8 cubic feet.
- The 2018 model boasts updated styling and new technology in the form of the Touch Pro Duo system.
- The 2017 model’s 5.0L V8 churns out 510 hp and 461 lb-ft of torque, and the 2018 model reaches 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque. Making for ideal performance specs.
Pick Out Your Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Annapolis
See how the Range Rover Sport compares to other models when you shop at Land Rover Annapolis in Annapolis!
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery is a highly capable vehicle boasting spacious dimensions, high-end technology, and premium design features across its cabin. We’d love you to explore the Land Rover Discovery interior with us, so read on for everything you need to know. Learn More View Inventory Land Rover Discovery Capacity Having an available 3rd…
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery has a towing capacity of up to 8,201 pounds. Combine this towing capability with the option to have two rows or three rows of seating, as well as a maximum cargo capacity of 88.3 cubic feet, and enjoy the ultimate adaptability of this luxury SUV. Learn more about Land Rover Discovery…
The 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque interior offers Edgewater drivers plenty of convenience, comfort, and technology. Take a closer look inside the Range Rover Evoque at Land Rover Annapolis, then compare the Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar or Range Rover Sport to learn more about the Range Rover lineup. Learn More View Inventory Comfort The Range…
Curious as to what are the best restaurants in Arnold, MD? We don’t blame you – after off-roading in the Maryland area, you’ve likely worked up an appetite! Discover them all with Land Rover Annapolis! About Land Rover Annapolis Contact Us O’loughlin’s Restaurant Arnold, MD Since 1986, O’loughlin’s Restaurant in Arnold, MD has served up a wide selection of…
Land Rover Adaptive Cruise Control is part of the driver-assistance technology available in new Land Rover models. This feature enhances the standard Cruise Control & Speed Limiter that allows drivers to set a maximum speed to avoid going over the speed limit and much more. Learn more about this exciting feature and how it can…