2018 Range Rover vs 2017 Range Rover
Land Rover knows how to make an incredible vehicle, and you’ll be happy to choose either the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover or 2017 Land Rover Range Rover model, as they each deliver the same incredible luxury and style that comes with the Land Rover brand. However, while they are the same vehicle, there are little differences that have been updated over the past year, which means one or the other model may be more attractive to you depending on your style and how you drive.
For the most part, the performance features in both the 2018 and 2017 Land Rover Range Rover models has remained the same; however, some adjustments have enabled the new 2018 model to deliver slightly more power compared to the older version:
|2018 Range Rover||2017 Range Rover|
|3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 340 hp or 380 hp||SE and HSE models||3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 340 hp or 380 hp|
|3.0L Td6 diesel with 254 hp||SE and HSE models||3.0L Td6 diesel with 254 hp|
|5.0L supercharged V8 with 518 hp or 557 hp||Supercharged, Autobiography, or SVAutobiography Dynamic||5.0L supercharged V8 with 510 hp or 550 hp|
Land Rover has always been notorious for providing enhanced technology, and the new model is no exception. While each one provides the right amount of information and entertainment for your off-road adventures through Land Rover Annapolis, you’ll still want to see how they differ.
- The 2018 Land Rover has a different look to the touchscreen, offering drivers more touchscreen buttons instead of traditional knobs that you’ll find on the 2017 model
- Simply wave your hand by the sunroof to close the shade, which is a new gesture function available on the new model
- Touch Pro™ Duo entertainment system gives you two screens to fully optimize your tech experience while on the go in Crofton
Other 2018 Changes
Aside from more power and different tech features, there are only slight differences between the 2018 Range Rover and 2017 Range Rover:
- The 2018 model has new LED headlights to deliver a crisp view on the Land Rover Annapolis roadways
- The cabin has been slightly renovated with a new air cabin ionization functionality as well as 24-way power and massaging front seats